Monday, September 6, 2010

Numero Uno

Here it is, post number one. Figured I’d get a blog today. Why? Because all the cool kids are doing it course. Why would I wanna get left out? But jokes aside, I’ve been itching to get a blog for a while, especially today. After watching all these crazy shows about the Universe and Life etc. etc. all these ideas surround my mind constantly. Everything from events in nature, space, people and supersizing at Macdonalds. I think up all these things in detail in my head but how the hell am I supposed to remember them or talk about them in the future? Write them in a diary? Hell no. 1) Too much work to write and 2) What man has a diary that is of straight orientation. Anyways here it is (or here it will soon be), my thoughts on everything and anything all in one place for me, for you, for whoever reads it. All my thoughts materialized here on the internet thanks to Tumblr. I guess you can say, Welcome To My Mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment