Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 02 - Least Favourite Song

I can name tons of my least favourite songs but I'll try to keep it to genre's relating to me. After eliminating pop and hip hop and all that I've decided that my least favourite song that I can think of right now is:
I'm sure it's not even that bad of a song but I listened again to make sure. I still hate it. I don't know what it is about this song that I hate. Maybe it's the fact that it's Green Day. I prefer blue. And as a wise man once said, "Whenever Green Day is mentioned, my anus quivers." Maybe it's the fact that when this song first came out, everyone tried to make their own versions ie. "I walk to superstore to get some food for me and my two friends..." That song came out in 2004. That was 7 years ago. At that time none of us went to superstore to get groceries unless we were with our parents. It made no sense. Now take that and multiply it by however many other stupid versions everyone decided to make to that song. It annoys the hell out of me. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment