Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

So I saw Beez's post on Twitter about a 30 Day Song Challenge. Checked it out and it looks like something fun to do. Way better than that 30 Day Photo challenge that people usually give up on 3-5 photos (more or less) in. Rules are:


Day 01 - Your Favourite Song .
Day 02 - Your Least Favourite Song . 
Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy . 
Day 04 - A Song That Makes You Sad .
Day 05 - A Song That Reminds You Of Someone .

Day 06 - A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere .
Day 07 - A Song That Reminds You Of A Certain Event .
Day 08 - A Song You Know All The Words To .
Day 09 - A Song You Can Dance To .
Day 10 - A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep .
day 11 - a song from your favorite ba
nd 
day 12 - a song from a band you hate 
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure 
day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love 
day 15 - a song that describes you 
day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate 
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry 
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood 
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year



Some of these are going to be terrible to do. Take #12 for example. Blah. Either way, I'll be making new posts everyday. I intend on doing this and I can also finally use this for something beyond random things I think about before I sleep. If you keep up with this I'm sure you'll learn a few things about me. After all, "Music is my soul. If you want to know me, know my music."

...|V|

No comments:

Post a Comment